Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blood work Results - pretty good news

Good Morning Team Captains!

I hope that you are all well today!  I hope that, leading into spring, your weeks are full of achievements.  What successes have you had?  What about set backs?  Are you trying anything new?

Today, I'm writing for all of you to know what tangible effects that current lifestyle changes have had on my blood work results.  

Last week, for the first time in a few years, I had a complete physical by my primary physician.  I knew going into this that I would receive some good news but also, judging by my past health issues, I might not be completely happy.  For some reason I always have a fear with receiving my CBC results.  Maybe its a fear of cancer after years of smoking.  Who knows...

...In any event.  I received great news.  As I've said on here before, I am officially in the two hundred pound club.  I am still in the high 290s.  This will change though.  My vitamin D levels are completely normal with my once per month supplement.  My testosterone levels are normal without any supplementation (THIS IS HUGE...NO MORE INJECTIONS OR CREAMS).  My overall cholesterol results were great.  The only, very tiny, issue was my bad cholesterol.  It was 8 points over good.  My doctor isn't concerned and neither am I.  This is likely due to the large amounts of eggs and turkey bacon I had the day before.

Once again...AWESOME NEWS!  I love continuing to have reasons to celebrate as The Team Jake!

What great news have you had?  Whats working for you?  What do you need help with?

Let's learn together.  Let's celebrate together  Let's WIN TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment