Thursday, March 20, 2014

Progress Pics

Good Morning Team Captains!

I hope that you are all well today.  Have you had any successes this week?  What struggles have you had?  Is it time to regain focus on the objective?

You all have been able to see different foods that I eat, restaurants that I frequent, and my gym routine.  You all know that I feel much better by making the changes that I have.  What most of you don't know is how much different I look now.

Because you are all amazing people that are part of The Team Jake, I wanted to share my progress pictures with you.

I only started making changes in August 2013.  The change visually since then is staggering.  What do you think?


I am proud of the progress that I have made.  What progress have you been able to achieve?  What is working for you?  What do you need help with?

Let us all share together.  Let us learn together.  LET US WIN TOGETHER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment