Saturday, February 22, 2014

Doctors Appointment - Another Achievement

Good Morning Team Captains!

I hope that you are all well on this fine winters day.  I hope that you are starting to see progress on some of your team goals.  Is your team winning yet?  If not, that's ok.  We can begin again or build off of what is working.

Firstly, due to an issue with the application I use to post all of these posts, my last two attempts at posting were deleted.  This is the first one since I got it fixed.

Since we were last updated I had another weight loss.  I dropped another ten pounds.  Woohoo! That puts me at a total of 63lbs since August 2013.  This lose in weight is just the added bonus of the real goal, feeling better.

As I've stated before, weight has never been part of my goals...Health and wellness are!  It is thrilling to see all this positive progress towards both.   I met with another teammate yesterday; my primary care physician.   He was absolutely thrilled to see the weight loss, normal blood pressure, and a visibly more dedicated team captain.



Dedication in one's self!  In years past, I've gone into doctors appointments and nodded my way through appointments as I though I'd always come back to health issues needing to be fixed.  This never worked nor was it ever done.  In the last full year I've decided to become an expert in my body.  I read, read, and read some more.  I feel I should be the most knowledgeable person in my health.  I'm close to that.

I now direct my teammates in the conversations about my health and what needs to be done.  Their response..."you have this under control and your head and body are heading for the right places."

This was another successful week/month.  I had great news.  What accomplishments have you had?  What is working for you?  What can you teach me?  Let's share.


We will learn together!  We will win together!  We will be successful together!  I hope that you become Captain of your own team!

No comments:

Post a Comment